Lavish Persian wedding in Chianti
When the bride-to-be Samira contacted me with her wedding project with still very few ideas and expectations, the only thing she was consciously clear of was how “international” her wedding would have to be. And she was totally right!
You could have counted many countries around the world from where guests of Samira & Nicolai where coming from: Emirates, China, Sweden, Us, Iran, UK, Germany, Oman, Spain and many more. That was a truly good start of the incredible journey their wedding had been having such an international couple: a beautiful woman born in Iran, grown up in Sweden and living in Dubai and a handsome man with Chinese-Brasilian-Sweden heritages living in Dubai. Two of the most determined, clever and driven minded persons I have ever met.
The organization has been focused on guests experience, from the best selection of caterer and menu, to the best musical mood and for sure the most beautiful venue an Iranian bride can hope for to find in Tuscany, Antica Fattoria di Paterno, with its Iranian carpets, luxurious furniture and breathtaking panoramas on the Chianti, it was everything Samira could ever wish for.
It has been a quite complex event having three different ceremonies to be held at the venue: a religious blessing, a traditional Chinese tea ceremony and the so famous and spectacular Sofreh Aghd Persian ceremony, with various music soundtracks to enjoy the special moments that thanks to the excellent work of my professional DJ have resulted in a smooth process.
The dinner has been held in the hidden garden of the venue with a E shape table with elegant silver candelabras and some classy and wild flowers to enrich the style of the reception. As per Sweden tradition we had numerous speeches, around 27, and the dinner was superbly executed by the executive chef throughout the meticulous timeline we have created.
The party during the night has been spectacular with the American bar open on the main panoramic terrace while Iranian and Eastern music filled the air until late night.
- Tuscan rustic chic WeddingView Gallery
- Persian Wedding in ItalyView Gallery
- Luxury Intimate Italian weddingView Gallery
- Nigerian Wedding in ItalyView Gallery
- Same Sex Boho Wedding in TuscanyView Gallery
- Chianti Elegant WeddingView Gallery
- Elegant Castle Wedding in TuscanyView Gallery
- Certaldo weddingView Gallery
- Wedding in UmbriaView Gallery
- Wedding in Castello di VincigliataView Gallery
- Scottish wedding in Tuscan villaView Gallery
- Villa di Maiano WeddingView Gallery
- Villa Wedding in LuccaView Gallery
- Exclusive traditional Indian wedding in FlorenceView Gallery
- Four Seasons Wedding in FlorenceView Gallery