Persian wedding in Italy
Whenever a couple starts to wonder who a destination wedding in Italy would be they usually never fantasize to have multiple venues to celebrate it, but sometimes fantasies do come true and Ellie & Ben had quite clear ideas on this, they wanted to get the best out of their wedding day, let their guests experience the best of Florence and have a relaxed and warm fun with everyone.
That’s why they decided first of all Hotel Villa Olmi as their preparation and wedding reception venue: a luxury hotel with a very relaxed and cozy atmosphere to enjoy with the wedding group on a hot sunny summer day of the beginning of September. This venue is special being not inside the more hectic historical center of Florence, immersed in acres of green and far away from the “traffic jungle” allows every event to be a blissful success. After a joyful getting ready moment with her sister and bridesmaids and with a very chic and 50s style type of look, the bride-to-be headed to Palazzo Vecchio, the City Hall building of Florence, with a grandiose creamy Excalibur vintage car , to get finally married to his best friend and lovely compassion Ben inside the amazing Sala Rossa (Red Room) that leaves everyone speechless for its beauty and uniqueness.
Being Ben of Scottish origin , the great surprise Ellie prepared for him was to have the music of a Scottish bagpiper to escort them after the ceremony along with all their guests to the second venue of their wedding day, the charming and exclusive Hotel Brunelleschi , just few minutes away from Palazzo Vecchio, where a light lunch had been served in beautiful living rooms and at the open-air bistro to get everyone refreshed and pampered on this long day celebrating their love.
Late afternoon was time to transfer all the happy group and the adorable bride & groom back to the reception venue where a soft music from a harp and a very rich aperitifs buffet welcomed them all.
The dinner was held in the private porch garden of the Villa decorated for the occasion with fresh violet and green flowers, colors that Ellie adores, where also the wedding Italian fresh expressly made cake had been cut.
Few more drinks and all the party moved to Piazzale Michelangelo for a last drink together with the romantic panorama of Florence at their feet.
- Villa di Maiano WeddingView Gallery
- Wedding in Castello di VincigliataView Gallery
- Villa Wedding in LuccaView Gallery
- Scottish wedding in Tuscan villaView Gallery
- Exclusive traditional Indian wedding in FlorenceView Gallery
- Same Sex Boho Wedding in TuscanyView Gallery
- Elegant Castle Wedding in TuscanyView Gallery
- Chianti Elegant WeddingView Gallery
- Wedding in UmbriaView Gallery
- Certaldo weddingView Gallery
- Fashion Elopement in FlorenceView Gallery
- Four Seasons Wedding in FlorenceView Gallery
- Lavish Persian wedding in ChiantiView Gallery
- Tuscan rustic chic WeddingView Gallery
- Luxury Intimate Italian weddingView Gallery