Villa di Maiano wedding
I can say with no doubt that Jenna has been the most incredible fairy princessy bride I have ever had the pleasure to work with, so evanescent, so gentle, so well mannered, so elegant and charming that you could not avoid to fall in love with her and just be at her disposal for any wish. I have to admit that it has been a truly easy project being the couple so clear on their view and expectations, being so careful with every detail and to get all the best suppliers they could wish to have for their wedding.
That led us to a grandiose Villa near Florence famous for its breathtaking view on Florence and on the hills around the city and for its amazing panoramic terrace where you can play with organizing any type of setups your creativity can work on
Jenna & Graham were looking for a religious blessing that was held in the fabulous Anglican Church of St. Marks in Florence after an emotional and joyful preparation of the wedding party in one of the most historical and famous hotels in Florence with its beautiful views on San Maria Nuova Church.
The date chosen, the 1st September, a Monday, was the most beautiful day seen on that summer, spent with lots of rains actually, it was just the perfect weather to kiss the newlyweds and their international guests in sunny Italy. The bride & groom after the ceremony left the group to have some photos around the most famous places and at some amazing spots just outside the city, photos that are unavoidable for a destination wedding in Florence, with their rented Fiat 500, another true Italian icon of “La dolce vita”.
In the meantime, guests were free to mingle around and rest a bit before being transferred to Villa Maiano where a welcome cocktail and the music from a string duo composed of a violin and a harp was filling the air.
At the arrival of Jenna & Graham all guests welcomed them at the entrance of the venue and after few final shots with the Fiat 500 and a scenic entrance at the Villa, they joined the group for the aperitifs and antipasti held in the luxurious garden while the classical string duo was still entertaining them.
At the sunset, all guests took their seats at the dining area set up on the panoramic part of the terrace while a fresh wind was refreshing the air. The rounded elegant dinner tables were set up with fine linens and porcelains and enriched with beautiful candelabras with colored flowers. The Dj entertained all with dance nostalgia songs for the rest of the night.
- Tuscan rustic chic WeddingView Gallery
- Nigerian Wedding in ItalyView Gallery
- Chianti Elegant WeddingView Gallery
- Certaldo weddingView Gallery
- Elegant Castle Wedding in TuscanyView Gallery
- Villa Wedding in LuccaView Gallery
- Wedding in Castello di VincigliataView Gallery
- Scottish wedding in Tuscan villaView Gallery
- Wedding in UmbriaView Gallery
- Persian Wedding in ItalyView Gallery
- Lavish Persian wedding in ChiantiView Gallery
- Same Sex Boho Wedding in TuscanyView Gallery
- Fashion Elopement in FlorenceView Gallery
- Luxury Intimate Italian weddingView Gallery
- Exclusive traditional Indian wedding in FlorenceView Gallery