Villa wedding in Lucca
I can count on fingers of my two hands, times I have organized a wedding hand in hand with the groom and Thomas was an incredibly attentive and well-driven one who had a good sense of style and a very clever and wise way to sort out with me tasks of every wedding. Coming from London but with a bride with Caribbean heritage and the groom Polish origins, the wedding group ended up being a fantastic mixture of joyful people from all over the world bringing all their traditions to celebrate the lovely couple.
Lucca was the city chosen by the bride & groom to celebrate, a stunning medieval city near the seaside coast of Tuscany ,where history combines beautifully with art and nature and it’s there that we scouted the perfect venue for their dreams, Villa Bernardini, with its magnificent garden and the luxurious glasshouse where all the projects of the couple could have been satisfied
Thomas has been a perfect partner in organizing the wedding from finding the best venue to get ready, to the selection for the menu with the best of the Italian traditional food, from the flower arrangement to the music selection.
The preparation was held in a private apartment just in the heart of Lucca where the bride, the bridesmaids and flower girl meet up for the getting ready. Colors chosen for the handhelds of the wedding party were the incredibly fab bright yellow and silver grey that matching together created a unique sophisticated yet modern style for the wedding mood. The chic bride and her dad were escorted to the Villa, where the legal ceremony was authorized by the City Hall, with a gorgeous Bentley. The beautiful sunny end of May day allowed us to set up the ceremony outdoor in the garden facing the Villa with bright flowers and soft greenery for a romantic touch.
After the ceremony a rich aperitifs buffet had been served in the back garden of the Villa while the newlywed couple got their private time for some nice photos around Lucca. The dinner with elegant rounded tables and a long imperial top table decorated with different flower arrangements for each set, same colors for all but different materials and styles, was held in the glasshouse near the Lemon house of the Villa where the party was then afterwards held with a fantastic Dj, part of the guests, a colorful photo boot area and a good open bar.
- Same Sex Boho Wedding in TuscanyView Gallery
- Luxury Intimate Italian weddingView Gallery
- Certaldo weddingView Gallery
- Scottish wedding in Tuscan villaView Gallery
- Exclusive traditional Indian wedding in FlorenceView Gallery
- Elegant Castle Wedding in TuscanyView Gallery
- Villa di Maiano WeddingView Gallery
- Nigerian Wedding in ItalyView Gallery
- Persian Wedding in ItalyView Gallery
- Four Seasons Wedding in FlorenceView Gallery
- Wedding in Castello di VincigliataView Gallery
- Chianti Elegant WeddingView Gallery
- Lavish Persian wedding in ChiantiView Gallery
- Tuscan rustic chic WeddingView Gallery
- Fashion Elopement in FlorenceView Gallery