Wedding in Umbria
One the few Italian couples I had the pleasure to work with was composed of two adorable guys from Arezzo who were looking for an international feeling and mood for their Italian wedding and working with a destination wedding planner was to them the best way to get that different and open-minded experience they needed for their project.
The first step was looking for the perfect venue as it had to be a perfect mix of traditional central Italy style, elegant indoors for any emergency plan B and the possibility to create a stunning al fresco dining to mesmerize their Italian guests. This venue was found in the heart of the most beautiful region near Tuscany, a region called Umbria that has a beauty and elegance in its landscapes and has such a wonderful food tradition that it’s becoming more and more popular among destination weddings.
The ceremony has been held in the picturesque Church of Santa Maria Assunta in the lovely medieval village of Corciano near Perugia, a religious and intense ceremony where the couple vowed to each other eternal love.
The trip to the reception venue has been quite short and a rich and gorgeous aperitifs and antipasti buffet were waiting for us with a Prosecco flute to welcome all guests, in the back garden of the venue.
The transition to the al fresco dinner area has been done passing the internal small court where I have decided to let guests find their escort card on top of a brand new Prosecco flute to continue to enjoy the party and they have been escorted to their seats by Magnolia hostesses for a pampering experience.
The three long imperial tables have been set up in the middle of the main court of the venue and enriched with wonderful tailor made glass boxes where hundreds of candles have been put to give a romantic and unique mood to the event.
The after-dinner party has been held again in the garden of the borgo till early hours in the morning with an incredible selection of drinks and desserts for every taste.
- Certaldo weddingView Gallery
- Elegant Castle Wedding in TuscanyView Gallery
- Same Sex Boho Wedding in TuscanyView Gallery
- Wedding in Castello di VincigliataView Gallery
- Lavish Persian wedding in ChiantiView Gallery
- Villa Wedding in LuccaView Gallery
- Scottish wedding in Tuscan villaView Gallery
- Tuscan rustic chic WeddingView Gallery
- Fashion Elopement in FlorenceView Gallery
- Exclusive traditional Indian wedding in FlorenceView Gallery
- Four Seasons Wedding in FlorenceView Gallery
- Persian Wedding in ItalyView Gallery
- Luxury Intimate Italian weddingView Gallery
- Villa di Maiano WeddingView Gallery
- Chianti Elegant WeddingView Gallery