Congratulations! If you are here it means that you recently got officially engaged (or that you are secretly sure that the blingy ring will pop up soon during a romantic dinner inside your choco dessert).
Italy is what you have always dreamt of, it can be the perfect location for your blissful destination wedding and now you are looking for the best wedding professional to help you tailoring your project in a smooth and enjoyable way.
Getting married in Italy, my home, is something that, you’ll realize soon during your preparation, goes beyond any imagination. Food, venues, colours, landscapes, people, sounds here seem almost created to make you feel at home or deeply immersed in that wonderful picture of tuscan hills that you have seen somewhere, a sweet dream of what La Dolce Vita experience can feels like
But when you sit down at your table trying to connecting the dots of all the several things to consider, study, persons to contact (sometimes even with a foreign language barrier), costs and many more tasks, the glitter starts to fade
I do remember incredibly well what it means to start projecting everything by myself when I got married in Fiji Island in MY destination wedding. I was head over heals with joy and excitement but in the same time I was scared of the unsure, afraid of not having someone to fully trust on site, frightened of booking the wrong vendor, simply terrified of no one showing up at the wedding day.
Having a wedding planner is having a trusted advisor and mentor always by your side, no matter which are the situations, no matter the complexity of the project, a professional who understand your vision and create an event around your dream, putting into words what you have envisioned in your mind and hoped deep in your heart, someone who is the perfect help to create an AH-mazing project in every and each detail.
Let’s dive deep into the “FULL PLANNING” service:
- Unlimited consultation, emails, Unlimited assistance
- Budget development and track
- Scouting the perfect venues for your wedding ceremony and reception (and all other events you may need to organize as rehearsal dinner, thank you brunch, engagement party and many more)
- Legalities assistance for legal ceremony, documents instructions, scheduling appointments with relative offices as City Hall, Embassy . Translation service for any appointment (any language you may need) and legalization of the wedding certificate
- Planning on site sessions including site inspections, menu tastings, briefings with vendors involved
- Complete guided walkthroughs of the wedding day and the days connected to the event
- Assistance on selections and booking of every vendor needed for the event(s)
- Coordination of rental items and furnishings including custom lightings
- Entertainment development and management
- Childcare service coordination if needed from professionals
- Room layout-floor plan design and online management of seating chart
- Sourcing welcome gifts & Thank you gifts
- Marquee wedding logistic and plan B walkthroughs
- Creation of timeline, master list, program of the day in details for every vendor
- Wedding day coordination production from set up of the entire day to end of reception (till the very last guest has left the venue)