Let’s face this: your guests are the most important aspect of your wedding.
You can have selected the most luxurious venue, the most qualified caterer and the most glamorous photographer (and the best wedding planner btw), but if your guests do not feel “at home and cared” during the wedding day, all the precious hard work of creating the most memorable wedding can turn in a useless job at the end of the day.
Guests remember first of all how they felt at your wedding, from that emotion they can remember all the rest of the glowing details of your spectacular event.
Their memory of your day will highlight yours forever.
That’s why along with a Full planning service I always suggest to add a complete “Guests concierge” assistance.
- Accommodations and rooms blocks
- RSVP management through online system or email system
- Concierge service for guests available online via Skype, via phone calls or emails
- Transportation services management for the event day(s) and other days of their stay
- Organization of extra activities for guests if requested
- Custom days itinerary with extensive details of each extra activity
- Management of special dietary requirements for guests for wedding reception dinner (and any other event)
- Hostesses assistance taking care of personal belongings & clothing during wedding day